Working at St. Coletta
At St. Coletta of Greater Washington (SCGW) we respect the dignity of all persons entrusted to our care and we serve them in an atmosphere that encourages their talents, celebrates their successes and builds their self-esteem.
SCGW serves school-age children (3-22) and adults with intellectual disabilities, autism, and secondary disabilities. SCGW's reputation as a premier educational facility is well known throughout the Washington, DC metropolitan area. A key component to our success is that we provide a quality infrastructure and resources to our staff, allowing them the freedom to do what they do best - teach and encourage.
We offer very competitive salaries and excellent benefits.
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Retirement Plan 403(b) and Employer Contribution Plans
- Short and Long term Disability and Life Insurance Plan
- Metro Subsidy and Pre-Tax Metro Transit Program
- Tuition Support
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free Fitness Classes